Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RIding for a Cure for Diabetes

I hate getting old! was supposed to be the title of this entry but, when I put my link in I had to change the name so that no one would think it was some website telling you about a fountain of youth super fruit pasta smoothie

Ok so now I have Plantar fasciitis and not only had to buy expensive orthotics but my running is temporarily impaired as well :( Apparently you get this from being inflexible and growing older. I have never been the most flexible guy in the world.

Well, I've worked through my IT band syndrome, I am sure that I can work through this.

The good news is that I hit 15 strokes in the pool this week!! Yeah!!

My bike is getting faster too! I had a guy give me some great tips during the BGI group ride last night and I am sure that they are going to make me faster and more powerful. I am planning to ride at least 100 miles every Saturday between now and when I go to Death Valley in about 46 days.

Now if I can only get my fund raising for my Death Valley ride in gear.

1 comment: